The events below are a collection of webinars, meetups, conferences, and workshops that we recommend. If you have an event you wish to promote or an event you want us to speak at then please let us know via the Contact Us page.
- This event has passed.
BDD with SpecFlow course for devs & testers
May 20, 2020 - May 22, 2020
The three-day SpecFlow course shows how to write and maintain executable specification using the Gherkin feature file format, how to drive the implementation of the application and how to design and implement a test automation layer that is easy to maintain even for larger number of tests. The attendees shall rely on a lot of exercises and discussions, through which they can learn about all important features of SpecFlow.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, this course goes online. Daily schedule: 9.30 am – 5.00 pm (CEST)
The course is for developers and testers, who are involved in automating Gherkin scenarios. Product owners or business analysts who are in any relationship with coding are also welcome. The course language is English.
It is also possible to book only the first day of the course that focuses on the BDD fundamentals and scenario writing (BDD Vitals course). Attending the first day does not require coding skills.
Learn how to:
- work with Behavior Driven Development using SpecFlow
- write and maintain executable specification using the Gherkin feature file format
- drive the implementation of the application by Gherkin scenarios
- design and implement a test automation layer that is easy to maintain even for larger number of tests
- automate application through the domain layer
- automate web applications or applications with external dependencies
- become a strong member of a BDD team
- use all important features of SpecFlow
- integrate these into the existing development process